AEC is an attractive, innovating company with amble space to thrive and develop. Our company embrace, host and help develop the candidate’s existing contacts, clients, connections and networks in a first-class manner.
We are operating chartered and controlled Bulk Carriers and General Cargo Carriers worldwide in conjunction with Freight Futures (FFAs), Bunker Fuel Hedging (Physical and Swaps) and other market tools available.
AEC has representations in Lyford Cay – Bahamas, London – England and Sao Paulo – Brazil.
AEC is always willing to evaluate interesting Chartering candidates that are capable of generating business and develop markets.
We operate Bulk Carriers and General Cargo Carriers worldwide.
The preferred candidates shall:
- Have 5 years’ experience in the Drycargo/Drybulk Chartering
- A highly motivated, self-driven and open person with significant weight on being a team player
- Highly communicative and familiar with all modern communications tools
- Proactive and hands on
- Excellent computer skill is a must
- Fluent or native English (other language skills are an advantage)
- Willing to work flexible hours and travel
- Interested in driving the decisions with the aim of creating maximum returns
Please send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org