AEC is an attractive, innovating company with amble space to thrive and develop. Our company embrace, host and help develop the candidate’s existing contacts, clients, connections and networks in a first-class manner.
We are operating chartered and controlled Bulk Carriers and General Cargo Carriers worldwide in conjunction with Freight Futures (FFAs), Bunker Fuel Hedging (Physical and Swaps) and other market tools available.
AEC has representations in Lyford Cay – Bahamas, London – England and Sao Paulo – Brazil.
Open position: Chartering – Tonnage Procurement – Atlantic
Work areas to be controlled by the candidate:
- Sourcing of Time-Charter vessels within the Atlantic basin
- Daily/constant contact with Tonnage Brokers and Shipowners
- Execute Voyage Calculations and compare vessels
- Fix vessels to perform booked cargoes
- Recommend short/long period vessels to the Atlantic team
- Interact daily with the other AEC offices
The preferred candidates shall:
- Have 3-8 years’ experience in the Drycargo/Drybulk Shipping market
- Minimum 3 years Drycargo/Drybulk Chartering experience
- A highly motivated, self-driven and open person with significant weight on being a team player
- Highly communicative and familiar with all modern communications tools
- Proactive and hands on
- Excellent computer skill is a must
- Fluent or native English (other language skills are an advantage)
- Willing to work flexible hours and travel
- Interested in driving the decisions with the aim of creating maximum returns
The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to be part of well-established and professional team.
Please send applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org