AEC has a new opening in the Chartering in Lyford Cay, Bahamas.
The chosen candidate will work very closely with the top management, be given access to an extensive commercial network and working with an agile authority structure.
The candidate should preferably be/have:
- highly motivated and an open commercial person with significant weight on being a team player
- have about four year+ prior experience from a Drycargo Operator
- general knowledge about the Atlantic Chartering market, preferable with certain knowledge of the U.S. market
- willing to move to Bahamas and work from AEC Head Office (wherefrom direct flight to many destinations such as: about 40 minutes flight from Miami / about 2 1/2 to 3 hours flight from New York / about 8 hours to London)
- be willing to travel for business whenever required
- good knowledge with online Voyage Calculations and good computer skills including Excel/Word
- highly focused on working in a lien and organized way with the aim of always expanding the work area
Applications to be sent to: email@example.com